To be the premier IT Managed Service Partner for MICHIGAN small business clients.
- To serve the sincere best interest of our clients with a focus on Accountability, Transparenc
y, and Respect
- To insure that we are the Partner of Choice for all of our vendors by our focus on delivering value combined with positive integration with our client’s environments.
- To insure that all employees have a positive, supportive, and enjoyable work experience
from which they gain financial and professiona l satisfaction throughout their career.
- To insure that each action we take on behalf of our clients increases overall network reliability, improves the client’s business continuity standpoint
, and insures that client data security is as highly developed as feasible within client restraints.
Doberman places the following overall values and definitions at the core of what we do
- RESPECT: Treating our clients, vendors, co-workers, and all others with decency and in a manner in which we would want to be treated, without judgment or reservation.
- HONESTY: Insuring that we present the truth to our clients, vendors, co-workers, and all others in our interactions.
- LEARNING: We will encourage our staff to grow their knowledge throughout their career: We will never be static.
- TEAM: We will develop a culture of accountability and reliability – fostering a deep sense of belonging and inclusion.
- LEADERSHIP: We will provide industry leadership.
Doberman Technologies LLC was founded in November 2005 by Ian Richardson in Lansing Michigan. Doberman has a combined IT experience of over 40 years in house.
Doberman specializes in acting as a Third Party IT Management Firm; that means that Doberman functions as a fully outsourced IT department for your organization. Purchasing, Helpdesk Support, Vendor Management, Long-term IT planning, Business Consulting, Equipment Disposal, Physical Infrastructure, Cloud Services, and Compliance Management are just a few of services offered in the Doberman portfolio.
Doberman’s mission is to ensure that our clients have a superior technological experience while capturing greater efficiencies through high reliability, effective business continuity planning, and robust security platforms that keep their data safe.
- Named CRN MSP500: Pioneer 250 (Top 250 Small Business IT Server Providers in United States) 2016-2018
- Named MSPMentor.net’s MSP501 (Top 501 service providers in the United States) 2016-2018
- Named MSPMentor.net’s SMB100 (Top Small Business Focused IT Firms in the United States) 2015-2018
- Named Corp! Magazine Economic Bright Spot of Michigan 2016-2018
- Named ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (Healthcare) 2016-2018
- Named Michigan Celebrates Small Business 50 Companies to Watch 2017